Reflexology is a discipline that falls within natural techniques. The foot (or hand) is a miniaturized representation of the human body. Each "reflex zone" corresponds to an organ, a gland, or a part of the body. Specific touch on these reflex zones helps restore balance in the corresponding parts of the body.
Reflexology is used to:
- Alleviate stress by providing general relaxation. By working on reflex zones of the nervous system, breathing calms, and heart rate slows down.
- Improve circulation. The soles of the feet are highly vascularized: pressures applied redirect blood towards the heart, allowing better oxygenation of cells.
Facilitate the elimination of waste and toxins accumulated in the body by stimulating the excretory organs.
- Help the body regain its balance (homeostasis). The organs of the body are interdependent; an imbalance in one part affects another.
It is impossible to perform a session in the case of:
- Fracture and sprain of the foot
- Exchange time to identify your tensions, pains, and ailments to better address them during the session. Lifestyle advice.
- Manipulation for 45-50 minutes.
Wednesday and Saturday mornings
1h15: 65 euros
Contact Eva at +33 6 07 80 22 95 or firstname.lastname@example.org